Thursday 29 March 2018

March is almost over ....

Can't believe we're almost April. Probably because the weather has been so cold and winter-y up till now. It's getting better though, slowly but steadily. Can't wait to finally be rid of those bare trees. I long for green and blossoms and walking outside without a coat.

Since it's a new month, I made another wallpaper. This is how it looks:


and here's where you can download it!

I've been having fun with my new painting. It doesn't look as if much happened on there but I added quite a few more layers to it.


And lastly my weekly sketch of course:



Ending with my funnies and thinkies :-)


















That's it for this week! I'm off to bed now. Will be linking this to Paint Party Friday tomorrow. Thanks for your visit! I wish you a pleasant day and a wonderful weekend full of Easter eggs ;-) 

Take care, I'll be back next week ♥ ♥ ♥

11 comments:

  1. OMG! You sketched my new haircut!!!! LOL (the 'dirt' funny made me lol for real!! ) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I laughed at the dirt with the ribbon on it. Love your work, the sketch is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always amazed at how fabulous your hairstyles are! I figure you for quite the people watcher! Beautiful faces! Love your new layers too! Happy Easter!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. These last two are my favorite thinkies! And I really do like the one about proofreading! LOL

    How are you able to create such a beautiful diverse array of pen and ink gals? These blow me away, because each has such a distinct personality! You are such a gifted talented artist Denise! And besides that, you make my world brighter!
    Happy Easter to you and your loved ones, my dear sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you! I can't wait to see green on the trees again. This has been an unbelievably cold winter. Your work is beautiful. I love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work Denthe, enjoyed your laughs today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wallpaper , sketch and new painting Denise! Love the funnies!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you slept well 😋
    Love your sketched girl especially her dreamy eyes.
    Thanks for the beautiful calendar and funnies. My favorite is dogs watching TV 😆
    Enjoy Easter holidays 🐇🐣💝

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wallpaper, I love the green and your pretty girl with the faraway look in her eye. And the painting is looking terrific, can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a great Easter!
    Love the wallpaper! Thank you!
    The painting is looking great!
    Love your sketch! Beautiful!!!!
    Thanks for the funnies and thinkies!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !