Thursday 21 February 2013

Face no.22: sketch

Maybe I've had enough colour to last me for a day, because today I felt like making a simple plain sketch in graphite.

Or maybe my thirst for colour was satisfied because today I also finished my painting. Yes! From next week on it's back to the Flora-style paintings! Looking forward to it!


Only 8 more days! I'm going to miss this challenge .... I like how it pushes me to create, and I'm going to try to keep this up. Not posting every day but creating every day. The more I create the more ideas I get, the more things I try out, the more things I discover ... Such a pity that the days are so short :-)

Well, I'll see you tomorrow for the Paint Party, where I'll share my finished painting and  of course my new face!

Thanks so much for stopping by! ♥ ♥ ♥

8 comments:

  1. Wat een net meiske! Dat is weer iets heel anders dan je portret van gisteren. Ja leuk al die afwisseling en nog 8 dagen te gaan.... Wat gaan we dan doen in maart hahaha?? Elke dag een vogel? Of een dier? Bloemen? Nog keuzes genoeg :-)
    Ik ben benieuwd naar je schilderij, nu het af is. Ik zie je morgen!!
    Liefs, Marianne
    PS Bedankt voor je leuke reacties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your paintings and drawings always have the most amazing eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did an amazing drawings, the hair the face everything so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful! I would like to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is really good! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sketch! You are doing such a great job! I am SO behind on my faces. I may be in mid-March still posting them LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !