Thursday 28 February 2013

and then to end the challenge: a oneliner!

Face #29 ! I must admit there were days that I thought I wouldn't make it! It always amazes me how much time it takes to really create something and blog about it every day.


It was fun though. There was one week that I was really sailing through it, with loads of ideas. This last week went a bit less smooth. Too busy with trying to set up my Etsy-shop, and as a result: getting stressed .... Which is a big creativity-killer ...

So for the last day I made a oneliner. I also painted today, but don't have much to show for it yet, so I'll share that in tomorrow's post for Paint Party Friday.


I can relate to that quote .. ;-)

In the weekend I'll post all of my faces together, also from the previous challenges. Thanks so much for visiting, and Martha, thank you for creating this challenge! Even though sometimes it was hard, I already know I will participate again next time!

Please check out all the artists that were in this challenge here. Lots of eye-candy!

See you tomorrow ♥

10 comments:

  1. Dit is weer een knap portretje!! En die quote is pijnlijk AAhhh. Je hebt het volbracht!! Knap gedaan hoor en ik heb me geen moment verveeld.... ik vond het elke dag weer erg leuk om te komen kijken wat je weer had gemaakt. Ik heb je Quote van de dag geleend en op mijn blog gebruikt. Hoop dat je dat niet erg vind en ik wil heel graag je overzichtje van alle gezichtjes zien van de week. Je hebt me geweldig geïnspireerd; Bedankt voor alles!!
    Liefs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee - This may be my favorite one-line girl ever!! LOVE that quote. It has been a fun month - thanks so much for all the visits and comments on my blog - Can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this is a beautiful painting, but a scary one-liner! :) I'm hoping if my brain cells have to go, they'll take the fat cells with them... xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. this quote is sad, but true!!
    really enjoyed seeing your creations this month.
    until tomorrow....Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha such a true quote unfortunately! I know what you mean about the time it takes to blog. I did start off blogging a face a day but it got too time consuming so I ended up skipping a few days then blogging a few faces at one time so kudos to you for doing it daily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work! I came by to say that I received by a fellow blogger a lovely award. The Liebster Award. Now I've been give the opportunity to choose five blogs that I love and to pass on the award to them. I've chosen your lovely blog as one of them. I hope you accept! :D Here is the blog post. :D http://cozydoodle.blogspot.ca/2013/02/liebster-award-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't it feel good to accomplish our goal of 29 faces in 28 days?

    Unfortunately, I can relate to the quote too! Hopefully with our artistic endeavors, we can keep building our brain cells and will distract our hands from feeding our bodies and building fat cells!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! I must say when I'm painting I don't take the time to eat. Too much work to clean my hands, so I just don't bother. Now I just have to find a way to keep painting all the time ... ;-)

      Delete
  8. Etsy shops take a lot of effort to set up!

    lovely piece to see

    sometimes i forget how much time and effort 29 faces takes, it is a wonderful muse, but can truly lead the entire month. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great! Your oneliner is beautiful and, unfortunately, the quote is too true! I've loved seeing all your faces. I definitely want to participate next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !