Tuesday 14 February 2012

Day 14 - face 14

Okay, I'll admit right away that I don't like her. I don't know why. Is it the hair, the eyes, the mouth, the posture? No idea, but I really don't like her. First didn't want to waste any lyrics on her, but then I figured I had to post something for today's face. So here she is anyway.

I had a lot of fun today working on my 2 canvases from Flora's workshop. There are no faces on there, at least up until now, so I couldn't post it for this challenge.

I know now that I better don't wait until evening to start something. She was done in a hurry and it's visible.

Oh well, better tomorrow ...

lyrics from Evanescence, markers and pan pastels

4 comments:

  1. I know you see the things you'd do differently, but what *I* see is a great drawing! I am definitely going to borrow this writing around the face thing, 'cause I LOVE it!
    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your line work is beautiful! I love the simple colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is beautiful as are all your other great drawing/paintings etc. I am playing catch up tonight as I have been abscent for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care LOL - I LIKE THIS!!! Maybe you judge yourself harshly because I really think the drawing is sweet & love the words that treacle down the page - very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !