Tuesday 24 January 2012

Doodling away ...

I'm doing week 4 of Traci Bautista's workshop. And it's fun! I did the background last week, and now I'm doing my most favorite part: painting a girl on top of it. For me a painting is not ready without a person in it. Or at least some kind of animal. Which is not to say that I can't appreciate abstract paintings. They can be really beautiful, but it's just not me. For me a person in there makes it come alive, puts some emotion in it. Maybe that's why I had trouble just doodling.

I'm not posting any pictures yet, since I'm not at all finished, but they should be up here in the next few days. I hope...

Just one lyrics-girl today:
lyrics from Enya (beautiful song btw), markers and watercolours


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !